We have dedicated this shipping information page to help our customers better understand the delivery process and what the differences are between Curbside Delivery and White Glove Delivery. Reading this will help ensure that there are no surprises with your delivery.
What is Curbside Delivery?
Curbside Delivery is also known as Threshold Delivery, or as well call it “Free Shipping”. This is our standard delivery method and is included when you purchase any massage chair from us. During this shipping method your massage chair will arrive unassembled in its factory boxes. The freight company will deliver your massage chair to your carport or entryway, and you will be responsible for getting it into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or family member. If you have any questions about Curbside Delivery (Free Shipping) please give us a call at 888.360.9996.. We offer Free Shipping to the 48 contiguous US States. If you live in Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Assembly Required – there is slight assembly required. This usually consists of attaching air hoses, the arms, and ottoman. This is pretty simple as long as you can follow instructions. Installation takes about 30-90 min depending on the massage chair. If you need help with assembly please contact us at 888.360.9996.
- Please make sure to check the box dimensions, and that they will fit through any doorway that is needed.
- If you live in a second story apartment without an elevator, then the delivery company will not bring your massage chair up the stairs. If this is the case, you may want to consider White Glove Delivery.
Curbside Delivery FAQ
- Where do you Ship Free? We ship Free to all 48 contiguous U.S. states.
- Do you Ship to Alaska and Hawaii? If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, there will be additional charges applied. Please call us at 888.360.9996 for a custom quote.
- Do you ship outside of the US? We currently only ship in the US and Canada. If you live in Canada, there will be additional charges applied. Please call us at 888.360.9996 for a custom quote.
- How long will it take to receive my order? Most orders ship within 48 hours and take about 7-14 business days to be delivered. If you live in a remote it may add extra days to the overall delivery time.
- Will I be able to track my order? Yes. Once your order is shipped we’ ll send you tracking information for your purchase. You can follow it all the way to your town. Once your package arrives and is ready to be delivered our freight carrier will call you to set up a time for a convenient delivery.
- Can shipping and billing addresses be different? Yes. We will contact you after your purchase to verify both the Billing and Shipping addresses. If you are sending the massage chair as a gift or to someone with a different name, address, and phone number, you will need to add the recipient's information to your Credit Card or Debit Card Payment Profile. This is very easy and can be done by calling the number on the back of your card.
- Is shipping really FREE? Yes! We ship your order right to your door for FREE. This product will be shipped using Curbside/Threshold delivery. The product will be delivered to your door or the nearest ground-level entrance of your residence. Signature required upon delivery
- What should I do if my order was damaged during shipment? We want you to be thrilled with your new massage chair. Please inspect your items upon delivery. In the rare occurrence that your order has been damaged during shipment, please note specific damages on the delivery slip with the carrier. Then contact an emassagechair.com customer service team member for further assistance. If your item is partially damaged, we will get a replacement piece or part to you immediately. If your item is non-salvageable, please refuse delivery and contact us. The item will be shipped back, and we will send you a new item immediately.
What is White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery costs range from $179.99 to $199.99 and is the delivery and installation of your massage chair. It adds about a week to the total delivery time. White Glove Delivery consists of a two-person installation team that will deliver, unpack and install your massage chair in a room of your choice. They will also carry it up to two flights of stairs if needed. Please keep in mind that these are not professional massage chair installation experts, but rather a furniture installation team. They may or may not have installed your particular massage chair model before. If any problems arise during installation please give call us at 888.360.9996, and we will be able to assist you.
When is White Glove Delivery Recommended?
If you do not have help and will be receiving your delivery alone, you may want to consider White Glove Delivery. Since massage chairs are very heavy and come in large boxes, you will need some assistance receiving your delivery. We highly recommend finding a friend or family member first, but if this is not possible, White Glove Delivery is recommended. Also, please keep all packing material for the first 30 days just in case you wish to return your massage chair. We will not accept any returns that are not in the original packaging.
*Please keep in mind these are not Massage Chair Experts, but rather a Furniture Installation Team. We provide this service for the individuals that need assistance moving those heavy boxes within your residence or business.
White Glove Delivery FAQ
- It is an added delivery service and costs an additional $179.99 to $199.99 which is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- It consists of a two-man furniture installation team that will deliver, unpack, and assemble your massage chair in the room of your choice.
- They will carry your massage chair up two flight of stairs if needed.
- Please keep all packaging material for the first 30 days as we do not accept returns that are not in the original packaging.
- If you are shipping your massage chair to a business, there will not be a delivery scheduled. The freight company will deliver during normal business hours unless otherwise noted.
- White Glove Delivery will add about a week to the total delivery time. If you live in a remote it may add extra days to the overall delivery time.
- The White Glove Delivery Company will call you to schedule your delivery and a 2 to 4 hour delivery window will be set.
- Please allow 2-3 days for your delivery to be scheduled once it arrives at the shipping terminal.
- If you order a massage chair and want to add on white glove delivery after the massage chair has shipped there will be an additional charge applied.
- If you wish to cancel White Glove Delivery after your massage chair has shipped, there will be a re-routing charge applied.
- Please note, If your absent for the 1st scheduled delivery attempt, there is a $100 re-delivery fee.
- Please note, if you would like the White Glove Delivery facility to hold onto your massage chair for an extended amount of time, past the 10 day grace period, there will be a $10 per day storage fee until the date of delivery.
White Glove Delivery Checklist
Understanding Your Tracking
- When you receive your tracking, the destination noted will be the address for the white glove terminal in your area, not your home or business address.
- Once your massage chair has arrived to the white glove terminal, please allow 2-3 business days for them to log and schedule your delivery. If for some reason you do not receive a call to schedule delivery after 3 days, please give us a call at 888.360.9996, and we will assist you.
- Please be prepared to supervise and assist the installation team if needed.
- IMPORTANT! Keep all original packaging for the 30 day Return Period. We do not accept returns or exchanges unless it is in its original packaging.
Getting Prepared for Your Install
- Please be prepared to receive your massage chair during the time scheduled. Make sure that you have a selected place for your massage chair and that there is a clear path for the installation team to walk through.
- If you have carpet or hardwood floors, please make sure they are protected to prevent any damage. We recommend having disposable foot covers, or some protective plastic covering for the floors.
Receiving Your Massage Chair
When receiving your massage chair, please make sure to check for any damage on the box and on the massage chair after it is assembled. Plug in your massage chair and press the power button and make sure that the power turns on. Then sit in your chair and press an auto program to activate the massage chair to make sure everything is in working order. Make sure that all of your airbags are inflating. If an airbag is not functioning, please inform the installers. Also, make sure that both arms of your massage chair are tightened securely. If an arm on your chair is loose, please inform the installers.
Damage or Trouble with Installation
- Examine your boxes upon arrival. Make a note of any damage to the box.
- Your massage chair should be delivered in its original boxes and assembled at your residence or business. If you massage chair arrives assembled first, please make a note on the delivery slip that the chair arrived assembled.
- If, for any reason, there is a problem with the installation of your massage chair, please call us right away. Do not for any reason let the installation team leave without giving us a call first. We can be reached at 888.360.9996 and we will guide the installers moving forward.
- If upon inspecting your massage chair you find damage has occurred during installation, please make a note of the damage on the delivery slip. Call us immediately at 888.360.9996.
- Please take pictures of the damage. Please note that clear and well-lit images will help us to assess the damage quickly and accurately. Taking one close up and one farther away so that we can see where on the chair the damage is located is greatly appreciated.
- Emassagechair.com is not liable for damages from White Glove delivery. Making a note of the damage on the delivery slip before the installers leaving your residence is the only way that we can help you to get your damage corrected.