Osaki OS-3000 Chiro Massage Chair
Osaki OS-3000 Chiro Massage Chair
The all new and redesigned Osaki OS-3000 Chiro Edition massage chair is the latest technological innovation from Osaki. Its extended massage track now reached the buttocks and the thighs, boasting the longest massage range in the Osaki massage chair line up. For those that desire a roller massage beyond the lower back, this is the chair for you.
Osaki OS-3000 Chiro Massage Chair Features
- Flatbed Position - The Osaki OS-3000 Chiro Massage Chair reclines to a flatbed position of a 180 degrees.
- Leg Adjustment - The foot portion of the Osaki OS-3000 is mounted to a spring action track that extends out by applying pressure. Regardless of the recline position you are in the feet will always be massaged using an advanced air massage system.
- Massage Styles - There are 6 different massage styles available to select from; tapping, shiatsu, Swedish, dual action and buttock rolling massage (UNIQ).
- UNIQ massage - The unique massage is designed to massage the buttock & thigh area. When in this mode it will massage bellow the hips. When in the UNIQ mode the chair will recline completely back and proceed to massage the buttock and thigh area. The recline position for this massage style imperative so that the rollers do not apply an extensive amounts of pressure.
- Classic I - This massage is a combination of tapping and kneading from the neck to the buttocks.
- Classic II - This massage will using rolling and tapping on the mid to lower back region
- Neck - This preset program focuses the massage in the upper back and neck region.
- Feet - This concentrates the air massage in the calves and feet area.
- Body Scan Technology - In the beginning of every massage the chair will conduct a computer body scan to determine you back length and starting point. This will allow for the chair to apply the most fitted custom massage hitting the proper muscle areas.
- Auto Recline - Simply press the recline button on the remote and the chair will automatically recline and rise. The legs and backrest move independently from each other which allows for you to achieve your desired position.
- Timer - The massage times can be set from 5 to 30 minutes in 5minute intervals. If nothing is selected the default time is set to 15 minutes.
- Chromotherapy Lighting - On both sides of the chair there a LED lighting to help relax in a dim to dark room. When activated it will emit a soothing blue light in its surrounding.
- Width Control - In certain massage modes the width can be controlled from narrow to wide.
- Air Massage Intensity - Using the remote you can adjust the intensity of the air massage from 5 different levels (weak to strong).
- Easy to use remote - The Osaki OS-3000 Chiro remote have been completely redesigned and slim and fits in the palm of your hand. Although compact the remote is filled functionality allowing for precise adjustments. The bright LED display show what functions are currently being applied.
- Removeable Intensity Pad - Located in the back of the backrest pad which zippers to the chair is an additional foam pad that can be removed to increase the intensity of the massage.
- Seat and Leg Vibration Massage - Located in the back of the calves and in the seat region are massage vibration plates, providing a soothing mild massage.
Osaki 3 Year "Rock Solid" Warranty
Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations. Osaki Covers Parts, Labor, and Structural Framework for the 1st year of ownership, Parts and Structural Framework for the 2nd year, and the Structural Framework for the 3rd years.
You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
Osaki 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty
The 4 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional year of in-home service parts and labor, an addition year on parts, and an additional year of coverage on the framework to the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 2 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 3rd year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 4th year just the Framework is covered.
Osaki 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty
The 5 Year Extended Limited Warranty adds an additional two years of in-home service parts and labor, an additional two years on parts, and an additional two years of coverage on the framework the standard Osaki Warranty. The first 3 years Osaki provides in-home service covering both parts and labor. The 4th year Osaki covers Parts and Framework, and the 5th year just the framework is covered.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Roller Track Type||S-Track|
|Roller Width Adjustment||Yes|
|Roller Glute Massage||Yes|
|Roller Speed Adjustment||Yes|
|Roller Intensity Adjustment||Yes|
|Removable Back Pad||Yes|
|Body Scan Technology||Yes|
|Deep Tissue Massage||Yes|
|Massage Techniques||Tapping, Shiatsu, Swedish, Dual Action, Buttock Rolling Massage|
|Air Massage||Calf, Foot|
|Airbag Intensity Adjustments||Yes|
|Ottoman Length Adjustment||Automatic|
|Timer Setting||5 to 30 Minutes|
|Remote Type||Slim LCD Remote|
|Upholstery||Soft Synthetic Leather|
|Dimensions Upright (L" x W" x H")||58L x 29W x 48H|
|Dimensions Recline (L" x W" x H")||74L x 29W x 28H|
|Height Range||5'0" - 6'4"|
|Recommended Weight (lbs)||265lbs.|
|Massage Chair Weight||165lbs.|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|Big Box Size (L" x W" x H")||54.4 L x 30.3 W x 38.2 H|
|Big Box Contents||Massage Chair, Remote, Backpad, Installation Hardware|
|Small Box Size (L" x W" x H")||None|
|Small Box Contents||None|