Inada Sogno Massage Chair
The Inada Sogno massage chair’s award-winning design and unrivaled craftsmanship make it a beautiful addition to your home or office. An addition that will provide years of relaxation and stress relief that you deserve. Patented technologies like the Dreamwave Technology and the Shiatsu Point locator will make sure to provide the therapeutic relief you need.
Inada Sogno Special Features
Patented Dreamwave Technology
The Inada Sogno massage chair features an undulating figure-8 motion that balances the body and delivers complete relaxation. The seat rocks approximately 1.6 inches either side of center. The gentle rhythm of the DreamWave promotes relaxation.
Upper Shoulder Massage
The Shoulder Massage is unique in the Inada Sogno. On the bottom of the headrest are 2 units that massage your shoulders and trapezius muscles. Shiatsu pads are supplied that you can swap in and out for a deeper or lighter massage.
Shiatsu Point Locator
Patented and proprietary body-scanning technology of the Inada Nest massage chair locates your shiatsu points and customizes each massage session specifically to your body’s profile. The scan is not just your back, but your entire body.
Inada Sogno Features
The 2D massage roller of the Inada Sogno is on a 29" track that will reach from your neck to your tailbone. The roller can perform 15 massage techniques that are expertly designed to remove your tension and provide pain relief.
Air Compression Massage
The Inada Sogno massage chair applies just the right amount of pressure and and motion for an ultra-relaxing shiatsu massage, covering your neck, shoulders, arms and hands. The 100 airbags are located at expertly placed areas around the hands, feet, soles, calves, seat, arms, shoulders, neck, and waist with gently embracing air cells provide soothing, rhythmic compressions.
The Inada Sogno features 8 expertly designed automatic massage programs. From the Full Body program to the relaxing Night program, there is a program to fit any of your daily needs.
- Full Body - For a comprehensive full-body Healthcare massage. This program is recommended for persons who feel fatigue or lack of energy.
- Full Body Air - For a comprehensive full-body massage focused on air massage. This program is recommended for persons who prefer softer massage.
- Youth Program - This program provides a low-stimulation massage for children aged 14 years or over. For this program, the adjustable range of the roller shoulder positions during an Automatic Shiatsu Point Locator operation is extended to cover lower positions, to fit the shoulder positions of young people.
- Quick - This program provides a quick massage to refresh the entire body.
- Stretch - The Full-Body Stretch program is a combination of bending your upper body backward with reclining of the seat back and twisting with the air cushions provided with the seat.
- Morning - This program is recommended for persons who have a bad morning or who have not recovered from their fatigue.
- Night - This program is recommended to use this before going to bed as it will put you in a deep state of relaxation that will help you fall asleep faster and wake up more refreshed.
- Dreamwave - This program is recommended for persons who need a deep state of relaxation.
The Inada Sogno massage chair is very customizable. You can adjust the speed of the massage roller to suit your needs. There are 3 width adjustments for the shoulders. There are 3 levels of intensity adjustment for the airbags.
The seat back of the Inada Sogno can be reclined to any angle between approx. 120° and 165° from the floor. The angle of the leg rest can be adjusted by approx. 90° according to your preference.
Removable Lower Back Pad
The removable lower back pad helps buffer the lower back massage intensity and provides additional support when the chair is used as a recliner.
The remote control features a clear and easy-to-read display panel that enables you to monitor your massage session. The display guides you through each step of your massage, displaying information about each massage action.
Inada 3 Year Limited Warranty
Inada covers their massage chairs with a 3 year limited warranty. This will cover in-home service and parts for up to 3 years.
If you need service on your Inada Massage Chair, contact their Customer Service at 1-720-616-5003.
Inada 5 Year Extended Warranty
Inada offers a 5 Year Extended Warranty for all of their massage chairs and is available for purchase up to 30 days after your purchase. Inada will cover in-home service and parts for up to 5 years.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Roller Track Type||S-Track|
|Roller Width Adjustment||Yes|
|Roller Glute Massage||No|
|Roller Speed Adjustment||Yes|
|Roller Intensity Adjustment||Yes|
|Removable Back Pad||Yes|
|Body Scan Technology||Yes|
|Auto Programs||8 Programs|
|Deep Tissue Massage||Yes|
|Massage Techniques||15 Massage Techniques|
|Air Massage||Arm, Calf, Foot, Hand, Hip and Thigh, Neck, Seat, Upper Arm and Shoulder|
|Airbag Intensity Adjustments||Yes|
|Ottoman Length Adjustment||Automatic|
|Timer Setting||15 Minutes|
|Remote Type||Button Style Remote|
|Dimensions Upright (L" x W" x H")||54.7"L x 36.5"W x 47.6"H|
|Dimensions Recline (L" x W" x H")||82.7"L x 38.2"W x 29.9"H|
|Height Range||5'0" - 6'5"|
|Recommended Weight (lbs)||300lbs.|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|Big Box Size (L" x W" x H")||Not Available|
|Big Box Contents||Not Available|
|Small Box Size (L" x W" x H")||Not Available|
|Small Box Contents||Not Available|